Electronic Sketchpad

Hello Everyone

I need a drawing tablet to connect to my PC (Windows 7).  Any recommendations?



I want to do basic pencil drawing and art work.  Maybe some photography touch-ups.
It must be child friendly so that my 3- and 5- year old can play with it (of course under supervision!)
I want to create some basic sprites for tablet applications.
I need to be able to trace from an existing picture.
My target price-range is about US$50 to $200

I am considering the Wacom Bambo Create
But maybe I should also look at other more entry-level Wacom products.
What do you think about the Monoprice Tablet?
Then should I consider options like Genius, Manhattan, Apitek, and Hanvon?
Is there another popular brand that I should investigate first?
Have you done any comparisons between the different devices/models?



So, what Electronic Sketchpad do you recommend?  Any good / bad experiences out there?



You have read this article with the title Electronic Sketchpad. You can bookmark this page URL https://putas-y-zorras.blogspot.com/2013/03/electronic-sketchpad.html. Thanks!

No comment for " Electronic Sketchpad"

Post a Comment